I don’t know if these mushrooms are OK to eat, or if I’m better off leaving them there…. 🙂
Beautiful picture. I like the different structures of the plants, these shades of green and also the light.
Fantastic photo. A new variety of what we would call toad stools instead of mushrooms. I could be wrong, but I\'m guessing they are poisonous. We have extremely hot, humid weather and toad stools pop up in our yard at times.
email (will not be published) (required)
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.
Enter your email address:
Delivered by FeedBurner